It is a good different to the same old apple pie. The apple and caramel flavors combine collectively nice!
Weight Watchers Caramel Apple Tart recipe
Makes 8 servings
2 medium tart inexperienced apples (peeled, cored, and thinly sliced)
1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup caramel apple dip
2 tablespoons apple jelly
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 425 levels F.
2. Let the pie crust stand to room temperature.
3. Combine collectively the apple slices sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon; toss to coat.
4. Unfold the pie crust; place on a baking sheet.
5. Unfold the caramel apple dip over the crust to inside 2 inches of edge.
6. Place the apple combination over the caramel; sprinkle with pecans.
7. Fold the crust sides about 2 inches up and over the apples, folding the place obligatory.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes.
9. Soften the apple jelly in a pan over low warmth.
10. Take away the tart from the oven and brush the jelly over the whole tart (together with the pastry).
11. Sift powdered sugar over the tart earlier than serving.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in caramel apple tart recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Dietary data per serving: 151 energy, 8.5g fats, 1.6g fiber
Initially posted 2008-03-20 10:25:15.