These Strawberry Mango Popsicles are made with recent mangoes and strawberries and coconut water to hydrate and replenish electrolytes!
Hydrating Strawberry Mango Popsicles
I don’t find out about you, however right here in Utah, it’s been triple digits scorching this summer time and that may be form of scary in case you are spending the day trip within the solar along with your youngsters. We’re all the time positive to carry ice water in our water bottles, we re-apply sunscreen incessantly, and relaxation within the shade after we can. When the youngsters need popsicles as a deal with from all the warmth, I really feel responsible handing them an inexpensive, store-bought sugar and/or excessive fructose corn syrup laden popsicle.
My resolution… make my very own popsicles! These are made with recent strawberries and mangoes, and the key hydrating ingredient……Coconut Water!!! Coconut water is a wonderful hydrating drink that replenishes electrolytes, like that of a sports activities drink, however in a extra pure approach. So I assumed it was the proper ingredient so as to add to my popsicles.
Facet Word: For me, ingesting coconut water plain is an acquired style, so making these popsicles was a win due to the additional fruit flavors!
Elements Wanted for Hydrating Strawberry Mango Popsicles
These refreshing do-it-yourself popsicles solely have 4 elements and are simple to whip up!
- Strawberries – I like to make use of recent in season strawberries for the sweetest taste. If recent isn’t accessible, frozen works additionally.
- Mangoes – recent mangoes are so candy and scrumptious on this recipe. If mangoes aren’t in season, use frozen inst
- Coconut Water – this recipe requires coconut water, to not be confused with coconut milk. It has electrolytes for hydration and a barely candy, coconut taste.
- Honey – an amazing sweetener that pairs effectively with strawberries and mangoes.
You will want a popsicle mould. That is my very favourite popsicle mould. It’s silicone and makes it tremendous simple to pop the popsicles out. It comes with reusable sticks, or you should utilize picket popsicles sticks.
Methods to Make Strawberry Mango Popsicles
If you need your popsicles to have a definite pink and orange colour, that is the strategy to make these popsicles:
- In a blender, puree the strawberries with half of the coconut water. Style the combination and mix in honey if the strawberries aren’t very candy. Pour combination in a bowl and put aside.
- Rinse out your blender after which puree the mangoes with the opposite half of the coconut water. Mangoes are usually very candy and so that you most likely received’t want so as to add honey, however you may if you wish to.
- Alternately pour every fruit combination (for a marbled look) into popsicle molds and freeze till set, which takes about 6 hours.
Extra Favourite Fruit Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup items mango
Puree strawberries (recent or frozen) with half of the coconut water in a blender or meals processor. Style the combination and mix in honey to desired sweetness, if wanted. Stir in 2 teaspoons of chia seeds. Put aside.
Puree mango (recent or frozen) with the opposite half of the coconut water in a blender or meals processor. Style the combination and mix in honey to desired sweetness, if wanted. Stir within the remaining 2 teaspoons of chia seeds.
Alternately pour every fruit combination (for a marbled look) into popsicle molds and freeze till set.
Makes 10 (3 ounce) popsicles.
If in case you have the Norpro Ice Pop Maker like I do, I wish to let it freeze for 45 minutes after which add my picket sticks in order that they keep in place higher and the lid will come off simpler.
Energy: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 1g | Sodium: 32mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and powerful promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you will discover a lot of scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, suggestions for getting your youngsters to eat higher and turn out to be intuitive eaters and many sources for feeding your loved ones.