– If you happen to do not like aubergine, you might use mushrooms or tofu as a substitute.
– Soba noodles are created from buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However at all times test the package deal in case you are illiberal as there are various manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade does not have any acidic ingredient, which I really want within the recipe, however you might addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice in order for you.
1. Lower the aubergine in dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in measurement and get coloration on the edges, it takes round 6-8 minutes. Toss and stir now and again to forestall them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be a bit of tough to get the miso to dissolve, I usually use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it easy.
3. Prepare dinner the noodles in response to packet directions. When carried out, rinse them in chilly water. That is vital to get the starches off in order that they don’t turn into sticky and cloggy.
4. Lower the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears carried out, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char all sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/3 of the noodles and maintain the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. High with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Get pleasure from!