This Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler is a refreshing and scrumptious drink made with hibiscus tea and glowing water. Garnished with contemporary strawberries and mint, it’s a vivid and flavorful sip!
A Refreshing Hibiscus Iced Tea Drink
This simple hibiscus iced tea recipe is ideal for spring and summer time! With beautiful colours, wholesome components, and a refreshing taste, there’s nothing fairly like sipping on this lovely drink on a scorching day.
This hibiscus drink is type of a/type of a/probably not impressed by Starbucks’ Very Berry Hibiscus drink, a.ok.a. Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler. Sure, I do know theirs doesn’t “sparkler”, however mine does and it’s WAY higher than theirs. Swear.
Why You’ll Love This Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Simple. You gained’t want sophisticated strategies or hard-to-find components for this recipe. Simply seize some hibiscus tea baggage (obtainable at most grocery shops) and some different pantry staples. The complete recipe might be summed up like this: steep, combine, chill, and serve!
- Refreshing & beautiful. That is the proper drink for a sweltering day if you desire a cool drink that’s extra attention-grabbing than plain iced water. The completed hibiscus tea has a tangy style and sweetness from added honey. Plus, this drink is beautiful! I do know that doesn’t impression the way it tastes, however it doesn’t damage both proper?
- Good For You. Hibiscus tea has a whole lot of antioxidants that do wonderful issues to your well being! I’ve added extra information on that beneath.
Is Hibiscus Good For You?
Sure! Hibiscus tea is sweet for you. It’s wealthy in antioxidants, which assist shield your physique towards stress and cell harm brought on by free radicals. And if that wasn’t ok, hibiscus tea retains you hydrated! Plus, it has a refreshing style that makes it an amazing alternative for a wholesome drink.
What Does Hibiscus Style Like?
Hibiscus tea is thought for its tart and tangy style, typically described as refreshing and barely bitter. Some individuals additionally detect fruity or citrusy notes within the taste. The style can range relying on the focus of the tea and any further components or sweeteners used. If you happen to’re in search of much more methods to pattern hibiscus, I additionally use it on this Sorrel Drink (Jamaican Hibiscus Punch)!
On this hibiscus iced tea recipe, we’re including honey to offset the sourness and add notes of sweetness. You may also use maple syrup! And, in fact, be happy to regulate how a lot is used in order for you much more sweetness.
Methods to Make This Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler
Are you able to make this simple hibiscus drink? Right here’s find out how to do it. Make sure to scroll right down to the recipe card for an ingredient listing and detailed directions.
- Brew the tea. Steep the tea in boiling water with the honey.
- Add ice and glowing water. Take away the tea baggage, then add ice and stir in glowing water.
- Chill. Add some contemporary mint, then chill within the fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve. Garnish with strawberries and serve!
- Hold leftover iced tea in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Stir earlier than serving.
Need one thing to nosh on whereas having fun with this iced tea? I completely agree, some munchies are wanted. Listed below are a few of my favourite concepts:
- Finger Sandwiches: Put together bite-sized sandwiches with a wide range of fillings like cucumber and cream cheese, hen salad, or smoked salmon. They’re mild, simple to eat, and go effectively with a calming glass of iced tea.
- Bruschetta: Prime toasted baguette slices with diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Caprese Skewers: Skewer contemporary cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves. Drizzle with balsamic glaze or a lightweight French dressing. Or you can also make a Macedonian model, and use pink grapes as an alternative of tomatoes.
- Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers: It actually doesn’t get extra scrumptious than crunchy, spicy jalapeños full of melty cheese.
- Crudité Platter: Prepare an assortment of contemporary, crunchy greens akin to carrot sticks, cucumber slices, bell pepper strips, and cherry tomatoes. Serve them with a flavorful dip like hummus, taratur sauce, or tzatziki.
- Corn salsa with Wonton Chips: Crunchy, spicy, and simple to make! There’s a lot to like about this simple snack made with contemporary corn and black beans.
- Fruit Salsa with Tortilla Chips: Cube a mixture of contemporary fruits like mango, pineapple, and strawberries, then toss them with lime juice and a contact of honey. Serve with tortilla chips for a candy and tangy appetizer.
- Stuffed Peppers: Fill candy peppers with a cheese filling, akin to feta cheese or cream cheese combined with herbs. These bite-sized snacks add a pleasant zing that compliments the iced tea.
Extra Summer time Drinks to Attempt
In a big pitcher, mix tea baggage, honey, and boiling water; let steep half-hour to 1 hour, relying on how sturdy you want your tea.
Take away tea baggage.
Add ice to the pitcher and stir within the glowing water.
Add mint leaves and refrigerate for 1 hour or till chilled.
Take away from fridge and pour into consuming glasses.
Garnish with strawberries and serve.
- Use tea baggage made with pure hibiscus petals for a vibrant brew.
- Brew with sizzling water.
- Sweeten to style: Stability the tart taste by including honey, agave syrup, or sugar whereas the tea is heat.
- Experiment with flavors: Improve your tea with citrus slices or a sprig of mint. Additionally, strive completely different variations with natural tea baggage.
- Chill and serve: Refrigerate the tea till chilled. Serve over ice with citrus slices or mint leaves.
- Retailer correctly: Hold leftover iced tea in a coated container within the fridge for 2-3 days. Stir earlier than serving.
Energy: 131 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35 g | Protein: 0.2 g | Fats: 0.03 g | Saturated Fats: 0.01 g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.01 g | Sodium: 39 mg | Potassium: 40 mg | Fiber: 0.3 g | Sugar: 35 g | Vitamin A: 119 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 22 mg | Iron: 0.3 mg | Web Carbs: 35 g
Dietary information is an estimate and supplied as courtesy. Values might range in response to the components and instruments used. Please use your most popular dietary calculator for extra detailed information.