We love this protein packed Frozen Yogurt Bark as a refreshing naturally candy snack, dessert and afternoon craving buster! Creamy Greek yogurt is sprinkled with recent strawberries, blueberries and crunchy pistachios checking all of the bins for a yummy deal with!
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark with Berries
This yummy frozen deal with is soooo quick to whip up and is actually one in every of our favourite frozen treats. It’s positively finest to make use of Greek yogurt as a result of it’s thicker and rather a lot increased in protein than common yogurt. You should use completely different fruits and different toppings to make it nonetheless you and your children like! We wish to have some in our freeze all summer time lengthy to munch on.
The way to Make Frozen Yogurt Bark
Making frozen yogurt bark is mainly the simplest recipe you’ll ever make and it’s unimaginable to mess up!
- In a bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla collectively. Unfold on a parchment lined baking sheet in a good layer.
- Sprinkle berries and different toppings evenly throughout the highest of the yogurt.
- Freeze for about 4 hours, break into items and revel in!
Components in Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Greek Yogurt – you should utilize plain or vanilla Greek yogurt. When you use vanilla you may omit the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Fruit – we love to make use of strawberries and blueberries, however you may actually use any fruit you want. I desire utilizing recent fruit, however should you don’t have recent out there, frozen works too. Frozen fruit tends to bleed colours into the yogurt, but when that doesn’t hassle you, then go for it!
- Extras – crunchy nuts are tremendous yummy on this recipe and I like pistachios, pecans, or sliced almonds.
Customise Your Frozen Yogurt Bark!
There are many alternative ways to make this frozen deal with. Listed below are some concepts for you:
- Fruit Choices. There are such a lot of yummy fruits you should utilize to make this! Kiwi, pineapple, bananas, mango, raspberries, and peaches all go rather well on this recipe.
- Toppings Concepts. Tons and plenty of enjoyable choices! These are a few of our favorites: granola, coconut flakes, mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, chopped nuts, chia seeds, and sprinkles.
- Yogurt Combine-ins. Swirl peanut butter, cocoa powder, jam, and fruit puree with Greek yogurt to make a very completely different flavored frozen yogurt bark.
Yummy Yogurt Bark Combos:
- Chunky Monkey. Greek yogurt + cocoa powder + maple syrup + sliced bananas
- Path Combine. Greek yogurt + granola + mini chocolate chips + blueberries
- Berry Blast. Greek yogurt + strawberry jam + strawberries + raspberries + blueberries
- Peanut Butter Cup. Greek yogurt + peanut butter + chopped peanuts + mini chocolate chips
- Well being Nut. Greek yogurt + maple syrup + chia seeds + chopped pecans and pistachios
- Tropical Deal with. Greek yogurt + maple syrup + coconut extract + coconut flakes + mango + pineapple
Steadily Requested Questions
After the yogurt bark is frozen, break into items and retailer in an hermetic container for as much as 3 months.
Yep! You should use any kind of yogurt you need. I desire Greek yogurt as a result of it’s thicker and better in protein.
It’s going to thaw if disregarded of the freezer for some time – the feel turns right into a yogurt consistency however extra icy.
You may break it into items utilizing your palms, or utilizing a big chef’s knife and putting stress on the highest of the place you need the items to interrupt.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios chopped
In a bowl, whisk the yogurt with maple syrup and vanilla till mixed. and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Unfold onto a parchment lined baking sheet in a good layer.
High with blueberries, strawberries and pistachios.
Freeze 4 hours or till frozen by. Break into items and revel in! Retailer items in an hermetic container for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 2g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 0.2mg
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you can find plenty of scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, suggestions for getting your children to eat higher and change into intuitive eaters and plenty of sources for feeding your loved ones.