The proper summer time no-bake deal with: Frozen Cheesecake Bites! These no-bake cheesecake bites are full of complete meals components, are chilly and refreshing and are excellent to maintain in your freezer for a fast deal with!
Frozen Cheesecake Bites
We’ve saved these bites scrumptious whereas additionally making them slightly bit more healthy!
- Sweetened with solely 2 tablespoons of honey
- Added Greek yogurt for protein and fewer fats
- Low-fat cream cheese for barely leaner creaminess
- Recent fruit on high!
Ice dice trays could seem mundane, however there are numerous methods to make use of them! Frozen yogurt bites and all-natural dishwasher pods, simply to call a couple of.
As we speak we’re making ice dice tray cheesecake bites! All of the lusciousness of cheesecake, however extra enjoyable and slightly more healthy. Plus, youngsters appear to like something small and simple to carry, so these are certain to be successful!
Tips on how to Make Frozen Ice Dice Tray Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake bites are a enjoyable summer time deal with the entire household can get pleasure from collectively. And since they’re frozen, you’ll be able to simply eat what you need and save the remaining for later.
- Begin by bringing an 8 ounce package deal of cream cheese to room temperature. Both go away it out for a couple of hours or put it in a bowl and microwave it for a couple of 10-second intervals.
- As soon as barely smooth, beat the cream cheese with a mixer. I used a hand mixer, however a stand mixer would work properly too. Beat it till easy and creamy – it could take a couple of minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and a couple of tablespoons honey. Beat with a mixer till the whole lot is mixed and creamy. Set this combination apart.
- Subsequent, crumble 5 graham cracker squares (a sq. being half of a full rectangle graham cracker). I do that by putting them in a ziplock bag and crushing with a jar or rolling pin, however there are quite a few methods you may do that. You need them to be crumbs.
- Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs. As soon as properly combined, spoon a small quantity into every of the ice dice cups.
- Press the crumbs right down to make a agency crust, thick sufficient that it sticks collectively, however skinny sufficient to depart a lot of room for the cheesecake filling.
- Now spoon the cheesecake filling on high, ensuring to let it settle so no air bubbles type. Easy the highest a bit with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle a couple of berries on high of every cheesecake chunk. I used blueberries and strawberries, however any berry and most fruits can be scrumptious!
- I extremely advocate including a popsicle stick! Push them down into the middle of every cheesecake chunk earlier than freezing, till they contact the crust (you don’t wish to undergo all the way in which). Freeze for not less than two hours, ideally in a single day.
Frozen No-Bake Cheesecake Bites Anytime
To take away, use a skinny butter knife to loosen an edge or two of every dice and pop them out. They’re a lot simpler to get out when absolutely frozen.
They soften pretty shortly, so attempt to get them out . Any that you just don’t plan to eat could be saved in an air-tight freezer-safe container for future easting.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 cracker (2-1/2″ sq.) graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Beat with an electrical mixer till easy.
Add Greek yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, and honey to the mixer. Beat till easy. Put aside.
Crush 5 graham cracker squares (2.5 full crackers) into crumbs. Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and mix to make a crust combination.
Press small spoonfuls of the graham cracker combination into the wells of an ice dice tray. Press right down to create a skinny however sturdy crust.
Spoon the cream cheese combination on high to refill every ice dice properly and easy with a spoon.
Prime with berries (or different contemporary fruit) and insert a popsicle stick 3/4 of the way in which into every “chunk” (elective).
Freeze for two+ hours, ideally in a single day. As soon as frozen, take away by loosening a couple of sides with a skinny butter knife and popping every dice out.
Freeze any uneaten cheesecakes instantly in a freezer protected container.
Energy: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 3g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 40mg | Sugar: 3g
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you can find a lot of scrumptious recipes filled with fruits and veggies, ideas for getting your youngsters to eat higher and turn out to be intuitive eaters and plenty of sources for feeding your loved ones.